Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wrap Up

One great part of the Dark Days Challenge is that twice a month there are brief summaries with links to full write-ups posted on the Urban Hennery website. The summaries are grouped in batches of six to eight people each (randomly chosen, as far as I can tell), each written by a different volunteer, and I'm in "Group 3".

I can tell already that they're going to be a great source of inspiration and ideas!

Sadly, right now I need to go work on my Christmas inspiration.  I was so excited a few days ago, and now all of a sudden, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. Maybe going and doing a little tree-trimming and "wrapping up" of presents myself might help?!

The Bug's self portrait and documentation of tree-cutting.
Thanks Gra and Bobbin for the perfect Christmas tree at JUST the right price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to get feedback from you on my posts - please feel free to leave a comment! [Blogger's comment feature is a little confusing. To leave a comment with just your name, select "Name/URL" in the "Comment as" box and fill in at least your name.]